Req. ID: 141623
Manufacturing operational excellence entails making continuous improvements to
ensure the competitive advantage of a company. This involves developing
efficient systems in which data is extracted- analyzed and published for
performance monitoring and improvement. With this- problems affecting business
channels can be surfaced out fast and solutions can be delivered swiftly.
Interns will assist in working on improvement projects that will help enhance
manufacturing operational excellence by developing automated solutions for
data mining- analysis- monitoring and reporting. Learning outcomes will
include general knowledge in Back End Test Process and manufacturing
engineering practices such as problem solving- data analysis- project
management as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate with cros
– Collaborate and work with cross functional teams to understand help needed
and possible areas of improvement for manufacturing operations.
– Develop automated solutions for data mining to assist on data analysis-
monitoring and reporting for identified improvement projects.
– Be involved and contribute to Test Engineering related improvement projects
to help enhance manufacturing operational excellence.
– Acquire general knowledge in the Back End Test Process.
– Gain exposure in the field of manufacturing engineering practices such as
problem solving- data mining- analysis- reporting and project management.
– Learn to work in cross functional teams and communicate with stakeholders.
Hiring Manager: Jeffrey Ooi
Closing Date: Until Filled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race- color- religion- sex- sexual orientation- gender identity-
national origin- veteran or disability status.