Job Number 19163325
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Singapore Regional Office| 2 Harbourfront Place #06-08|
Singapore| Singapore| Singapore
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company| with more brands|
more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We
believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So| we ask|
where will your journey take you?
Mainly responsible for Sales & Marketing payments and accounting for receipts
/ invoices application. Partially involved in month end closing|
reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and other ad-hoc tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the entire payment process for the Sales & Marketing
2. Checking for accuracy of all the information on the invoices being
registered in the accounting system.
3. Handling suppliers’ and internal associates’ queries on AP matters
4. Liaising with bankers on payment issues
5. Handling ad hoc operational issues/projects/assignments| as required.
1. Ensuring completeness in accounting for all receipts in bank accounts.
2. Rebilling of reimbursable expenses and extraction of all relevant
3. Ensuring the timely settlement of all invoices issued.
Month-end Closing Duties
1. Preparing month-end journals in a timely manner.
2. Responsible for monthly accruals.
3. Reconciling relevant Balance Sheet accounts.
Minimum Diploma in Accountancy with at least 2 years of relevant experience
Meticulous and good analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment| proactive and fast learner
Experience with accounting software such as Peoplesoft will be advantageous.